IAMRRI Future Talk
8th and 9th September 2021, Online Event
The IAMRRI Future Talk will be the final conference on the IAMRRI project funded under H2020 framework GA No. 788361
The IAMRRI Future Talk event combines the presentations of the outcomes of the IAMRRI project in the topics of
- web of innovation value chains in additive manufacturing (AM)
- innovation use cases of additive manufacturing in automotive and medical application
- "Agent Base Modelling" of web of innovation value chains in AM and learning
- "Responsible Research and Innovation" (RRI) and opening in additive manufacturing innovation system
- foresight scenarios about the future in additive manufacturing and the European stakeholder
and panel discussion with experts on the future of innovation in AM and opening for RRI.
Invited speakers give a scientific perspective of the various topics of the IAMRRI project..
Second part of the event are panel discussions which will open the perspectives to future trends and developments in the key topics of the IAMRRI project. Panelists are members of the project team and European experts on RRI, additive manufacturing and innovation science. Participants of the IAMRRI Future Talk are invited to bring in their thoughts in the panel discussions.
Purpose of a "future talk" is to show
- the complexity of the European innovation system in additive manufacturing, which is built of several interacting added value chains performing idea generation, research, product development and dissemination of products and service and building interacting web. This type of innovation system was defined as a web of innovation value chains.
- the best options to introduce the “Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) political agendas” as gender equality, open access, public engagement, ethics or science education in an evolving innovation system like additive manufacturing.
A future talk discusses the topic in a broader context and asks about the effects of the results. It underlines globally thinking and locally acting. It put emphasis on strategic thinking about the future and not dealing with the current problems. It discusses also necessary actions for going into desirable future.
The IAMRRI Future Talk presents the outcome of the IAMRRI project and discusses it with experts outside the IAMRRI consortium for reflecting it in respective field. It discusses the results with regard to the developed IAMRRI scenarios and especially the effects of RRI. The plenary session at the end of this Future Talk brings together the experts from industry and RRI also on the EU level.
To get in contact with the project team send either mail, e - mail or call, we are also available in linked-in.
Phone: +43 3842 402 8404
Mail: Montanuniversitaet, Außeninstitut, Project I AM RRI
Franz-Josef Straße 18
8700 Leoben, Austria
Who can attend?
To follow the RRI idea of being open, the IAMRRI Future talk will be a digital conference that allows the reach out all over Europe to any citizen, stakeholder of Europe and expert in the field of additive manufacturing, RRI, Foresight and agent based modelling.